Sunday, August 14, 2011

how great is our God.

its amazing, seriously, how wonderful our God reallly is. yesterday i went to a party for our friends sisters END OF CANCER. isn't that just amazing?!

my weekend was simple, friends, family, church. it was fun though. i love weekends.

FRIDAY: well, i had school. and it was actually pretty fun! and guess what!?!?!?!? i only missed 2 on my vocabulary test! i.can.do.hard.things. ;)

SATURDAY: got to meet up with some friends, and go to the cancer-free party. it was quite amazing, even though i got pushed in the pool WITH clothes! & i got to watch facing the giants. its an amazing movie, if you haven't seen it, go watch it....now.

SUNDAY: church, duhhh. but seriously, i love my church, i love my pastors, i love my fellow churchlings, i love the worship team, everything. church makes me so happy.

well, happy sunday everyone..i hope your weekend was as fun as mine :)

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment